Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ssshhh.... Don't tell anyone!

In these past three months, I can certainly say I've grown rather tired of the social networking scene. Specifically because I am now "friends" with individuals I'd try to avoid, if ever I were to see them in public.

For instance, my eighth grade English teacher, family physician or youth pastor from the church I was forced to attend as a child.... I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of secretly loathing a backstabbing, manipulative frienemy in High School. A time and place I could soon forget if I wasn't being followed by one on facebook.... And then there's this creepy guy I met last week, who fell madly in love with me over some connection we didn't really have and now messages me daily on myspace....

*sigh*

I'm uncomfortable saying what I really think because I don't know if they're watching me. I feel like I have to sensor everything!

I need an escape!

Here is where I can come to find solace from those prying eyes! Here is where I can let go of my inhibitions! This is where I can come to bitch about them without them ever knowing! :D Welcome to my not-so-secret blogspot! Sshhh.... Don't tell anyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment